Rambus lost the Antitrust case, BUT:
"Going into the deliberations, seven of the 12 jurors sided with Rambus', this person said. Nine was the minimum number needed to deliver a verdict."
"Micron cut a deal with DOJ to avoid prosecution, and the juror said that had he known of the company's role in the probe, it may have made a difference in his deliberations."
Latest Rambus News
Copy & Paste!
- Thu Apr 17 17:30:07 2014 Is Rambus (RMBS) Poised to Beat Earnings Estimates?
- Thu Apr 17 01:00:20 2014 Bull of the Day: Rambus (RMBS)
- Fri Apr 11 20:06:17 2014 Why Rambus, Allergan, and JAKKS Pacific Rose Today
- Fri Apr 11 11:33:00 2014 Why Rambus (RMBS) Stock Is Gaining Today
- Fri Apr 11 11:16:21 2014 Here's Why Rambus Inc. Shares Will Fly Above $15
- Fri Apr 11 06:58:30 2014 Rambus initiated with a Buy at Benchmark Co.
- Wed Apr 9 12:00:08 2014 Rambus Unit & Fairchild Ink Licensing Deal
- Tue Apr 8 16:30:00 2014 Cryptography Research and Fairchild Semiconductor Sign Patent License Agreement for DPA Countermeasures
- Tue Apr 8 16:05:00 2014 Rambus to Announce First Quarter 2014 Results
- Mon Apr 7 08:00:00 2014 Rambus A19 Lamp Wins Energy Technology ACE Award
Copy & Paste!
Disclaimer: This WebSite is not connected with Rambus inc. All brands and company names are the property of their respective holders. Rambus.org disclaims any proprietary interest in the marks and names of others. Rambus, RDRAM, XDR and the Rambus logo are registered trademarks of Rambus inc. Direct Rambus, Direct RDRAM, RIMM, SO-RIMM, RaSer and QRSL are trademarks of Rambus inc. All information posted on this site is assumed to be accurate and not misleading. Posted messages on the message board are only the opinion of the poster. Nothing on this site is a substitute for your own research. Information on this site should not be relied upon for trading or any other purpose. Never assume that you are anonymous and cannot be identified by your posts. Your IP is 18.104.22.168.